Teeth whitening, aesthetic treatment that includes whitening your teeth to give them a better appearance method. Your teeth and gums are the best way to keep your smile healthy and shiny.
to show care.
You may want to consider teeth whitening for different reasons. Your teeth may lose their whiteness with age, It can easily change color depending on the intensity of cigarette, tea and coffee consumption. Dent Hippocrates Professional whitening treatments we apply in the Dental Clinic remove stains quickly and safely without damaging your teeth. Thanks to a brighter, whiter smile, our patients He left our clinic with a new smile in confidence.
Why should you choose Dent Hipokrat Dental Clinic for teeth whitening practice?
We check whether your teeth and gums are healthy and suitable for bleaching. Which teeth whitening option is best for you, and the associated cost, will make your budget the most We plan in a way that will not tire you.
We plan the treatment period together. This period is several sessions depending on the type of teeth whitening application. or it may take up to an hour. How should you take care of your teeth after bleaching?
To maximize the effects of the treatment, we recommend:
- To remove daily stains on your teeth after your teeth whitening treatment is over You should brush your teeth twice a day.
- You can prevent bacteria and plaque formation by using regular dental floss every day.
- Regular visits to our clinic and check-ups by our physician you can provide.
- You can reduce the foods and drinks that damage your teeth, such as cigarettes, tea and coffee.
Which patients and at what age is teeth whitening application performed?
- You must be 18 years of age or older to have teeth whitening
- Your teeth and gums, which will be checked by your dentist at your first check-up, should behealthy.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is best to delay bleaching your teeth because It is not clear whether the whitening products will affect the baby.
- Teeth whitening will not lighten any crown, crown, bridge or prosthesis Remember.